Loading color scheme

× Welcome to the Kunena forum! Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Chicago White Sox Face Coverings - Official MLB Face Covering, MLB Masks Online
3 years 3 months ago #127 by WilliamR
Doug Williams and Andy Martino deliver a new Shea Anything podcast following a huge day for the New York Mets, who delivered Francisco Lindor and Carlos Carrasco. Doug and Andy chat with Zack Meisel, Cleveland Indians writer for The Athletic, to learn all about the new Mets, including their stories on and off the field. They also discuss what Lindor may be looking for in his next contract, and whether or not he would sign a new deal before free agency. 

"In a franchise that has celebrated such great legends of the game, no one who wore the uniform embodied the Dodger spirit as much as Tommy Lasorda," Dodger president and CEO Stan Kasten said. "A tireless spokesman for baseball, his dedication to the sport and the team he loved was unmatched. He was a champion who at critical moments seemingly willed his teams to victory. The Dodgers and their fans will miss him terribly. Tommy is quite simply irreplaceable and unforgettable." Detroit Tigers Face Coverings

“Grabbing my press pass, they saw that my ID said The New York Times and became really angry,” Schaff later wrote. “They threw me to the floor, trying to take my cameras. I started screaming for help as loudly as I could. No one came. People just watched. At this point, I thought I could be killed and no one would stop them. They ripped one of my cameras away from me, broke a lens on the other and ran away.” Chicago White Sox Face Coverings

Went to a McDonalds in rural Illinois with Manny Ramirez. We sat in a booth and had lunch. He then bought a bottle of cologne off someone in the parking lot. t.co/77CewNCMRW

Breaking: Spring training for players at Double-A and below will not begin until after MLB and Triple-A players have departed from camps.As such, the 2021 minor league season at Double-A and below will have a delayed start.@jjcoop36 has the story.t.co/XofqreIPYo New York Mets Face Coverings

Multiple reports this week stated the Cubs and Mets have had recent dialogue regarding a Bryant trade. However, Martino adds the two sides haven't spoken "in several weeks" and those talks occurred before the Mets acquired superstar shortstop Francisco Lindor on Thursday.

Lasorda worked as a player, scout, manager and front office executive with the Dodgers dating to their roots in Brooklyn. Minnesota Twins Face Coverings

mlbfacecoverings.com
College Logo Face Masks

Please Log in to join the conversation.